Search

Content

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Angels and Demons: The Demonized Mae Navarro

Aside from being a cool photographer, Mae Navarro facilitated this photoshoot and got into the mood of posing for us too. She thought of the theme and made efforts to have makeup done by Jhen Capacete as the Demon. It was all nice because they finished at night time and the strobes were all superb. I had only a few shots but this is really good as far as the concept is concerned because it coincided with the theme. This was one of my dream photoshoots and I couldn't believe that it was happening right in front of me. Check out how Mae Navarro worked it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Behind The Lens

I'm John Bueno Author of Men's Lifestyle Site KUMAGCOW.COM. I'm also a fashion photographer. You may reach me at johnmichael.bueno (at) gmail (dot) com.

Something


You can download works and share them with others as long as you credit me, but you can’t change them in any way or use them commercially. Images on this site are under the Creative Commons License of Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs CC BY-NC-ND.

View License Deed | View Legal Code