Search

Content

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

URBANISTA: Cosmo Bachelor RG San Jose

RG is one tough guy with a sweet heart. He's actually the first guy that I did a set for in this Urbanista themed photoshoot. While the others were in the rooftop shooting the ladies with the buildings, I chose to shoot RG downstairs and got this set up. A backdraft and some strobes was all I need to get this working. He is a Cosmopolitan Bachelor and has done several covers and advertisements here and abroad. I'm so glad I got to do this with him. I'm sure the chicks will dig my hot model after they see these. I wanted it a little dark but preppy clean. Check out my shots!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Behind The Lens

I'm John Bueno Author of Men's Lifestyle Site KUMAGCOW.COM. I'm also a fashion photographer. You may reach me at johnmichael.bueno (at) gmail (dot) com.

Something


You can download works and share them with others as long as you credit me, but you can’t change them in any way or use them commercially. Images on this site are under the Creative Commons License of Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs CC BY-NC-ND.

View License Deed | View Legal Code